This course has been created by the Women of the Tangentyere Women's Saftey Group and is an essential course for anyone working in and around Mparntwe (Alice Springs).
A warning for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples’ that there are images and voices in this training of people who have passed away. Please contact the course coordinators if you need more details.
Please use one of the following popular browsers to play this course -
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
The objectives of the course are:
- for workers to learn about the Town Camps
- to allow people to reflect on what life is like for people who live in Town Camps
- for workers to reflect on their role in cultural safety
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Cultural Safety Training
Your cart is empty